When you think of garlic and lemons, you might think about using them for flavoring fish or making a homemade vinaigrette. But these pungent, potent foods also have health-improving properties. One way in which garlic and lemon may be helpful is by increasing the health of your arteries. When the level of “bad” cholesterol is too high, it can build up on your artery walls. This decreases blood flow and can put you at risk for heart attack or stroke. While there are medications to decrease bad cholesterol, natural dietary changes, such as eating more garlic and lemon, may benefit you as well.
Lemon with Garlic Mixture: Perfect for Clearing Heart Blockages
- Lemon juice 1 cup
- Ginger juice 1cup
- Garlic juice 1 cup
- Apple vinegar 1 cup
- Mix all and boil for half hour, or until balance of 3 cups.
- Let it cool, then mix 3 cups of natural honey.
- Transfer to glass bottle and keep in fridge.
- Every morning, before breakfast, take one tablespoon.
- 6 peeled lemons, cut into small pieces.
- 30 cloves garlic, chopped to small pieces.
- Put in food processor or blender, top up with adequate water, and blend.
- Pour into pot and add 2 litres of water.
- Bring to boil and simmer for another five minutes.
- When cooled, sieve the liquid and transfer into glass bottle.
- Discard the residue.
- Store in fridge.
Directions for consumption:
1. First Dosage: Drink 50ml each day for three weeks.
2. Then stop for one week.
3. Second Dosage: Drink 50ml each day for the next three weeks.
You may repeat this treatment every 6 months.
Continue reading for more methods: http://blogs.naturalnews.com/lemon-garlic-mixture-perfect-clearing-heart-blockages/